14 June 2008

Magic Mirror socks

61108dPair #4 is done. I waited a while to post this one. I wanted to write up the pattern first and I finally finished that too. I call these the Magic Mirror socks because they do mirror each other. They're sort of like magic because they looked pretty ugly on the needles, but fantastic when you wear them.

Details:
Pair 4 for the 52 Pair Plunge 2.
Yarn: Knit Picks Essential in Pumpkin (used 72 gms)
Needle: size 0 (2mm) Knit Picks Classic Circular
Method: magic loop, 2 at once, toe-up, Turkish cast-on, short row heel
Pattern: Magic Mirror socks
Start: June 8, 2008
Finish: June 11, 2008

I'm trying to add them to ravelry, but I'm waiting to be linked as a designer.

Jeannie

3 comments:

Meghann said...

gorgeous!

TrulyBlessed said...

These take my breath away. THANK YOU for the pattern!

eKNITabeth said...

amaz-za-zing!