27 May 2008

On Your Mark...

Get Set....

Almost time. I've got lots of sock yarn and lots of patterns. I'll be casting on one of my current KAL group socks on June 1 - lots socks will be counting double, or even triple this year. So many sock groups!

No sorting or planning ahead for me. Usually as I knit on one sock I dream of the next sock(s) I'll work on - if I'm lucky I actually finish the current one before beginning the next. However, more often than not I end up casting on for multiple socks before finishing the first pair. Eventually they do all become pairs and that's all that counts!

Good luck everyone and have fun....

1 comment:

[fiz-eek] geek said...

Oh Fran are you me? I am going to have too much fun with you as my assassin in DBS but we also have to be exactly alike in our sock knitting catastrophe? LOL

signed
crazy add knitter also in several sock kals and sock clubs, the KnittinPixie