29 September 2008

Pairs #18, 19, 20, and 21 Completed

Well, I haven’t quit knitting socks… . though I haven’t posted in a while. I took a 2-week break from socks during August to knit Marnie MacLean’s Lily sweater, which I purchased from Twist Collective, and it turned out great! During September, I’ve finished four pairs of socks –

Pair #18 (below, right knit from Tausendschon sock yarn in Sommerlavendel and my own design on 2.25 mm needles)
and Pair #19 (below, left knit from Wollmeise sock yarn in Pfauenauge/dark intensity in the same design as pair #18 on 2.25 mm needles)

18 and 19 finished-1

Pair #20 (knit from Dream in Color Smooshy in Lipstick Lava and my own design on 2.25 mm needles for ladies 10” foot)

Beauty Queen-1

Pair #21 (knit from Elann.com Superwash Worsted in Canton Teal, remnants from my Lily sweater, on 4.50 mm needles sized to fit an infant)

Cookie A Class Sock-1

And I have Pair #22 (also my own design, in Shibui Sock in Kiwi and knit on 2.0 mm needles) cast on and knit this far:

52PPII 22-1

No comments: